SKILLS FOR SCHOOL SUCCESS
Written by THRIVE Program Teacher, Tyson Schoeber • Last Updated: 08.07.2014
1. Use standard binder paper (or computer paper) only.
2. Pages should be right side up with their holes on the left.
3. Write your name and the date on two lines in the top right corner of of the first page (unless there are special lines for them).
4. Write an underlined title on the first line. It may be centered or next to the left margin.
5. Double space to allow for editing and teacher feedback.
6. Numbered lists or bullets should be outside the margins.
7. Crumpled, ripped, folded or stained work will not be marked.
8. Assignments turned in late will lose 10% per day.