TREES AND FOREST ANIMALS
Written by THRIVE Program Teacher, Tyson Schoeber • Last Updated: 03-25-2017
Before Spring Break, we worked through the step-by-step directions for drawing a variety of trees and forest animals.
Here are the ones we have already tried. Feel free to use some of your Individualized Programming time to draw some more! All of this work is leading to the creation of a large mixed-media posters.
• Draw a Real Tree (8 steps)
• Draw a Pine Tree (6 steps plus a video)
• Draw a Japanese Cherry Tree (video)
• Draw a Forest (Three different ways are shown. It was hard! Why not try another one?)
• Draw a Detailed Tree (7 steps with animation)
• Draw a Squirrel (Four different ways are shown. We tried only the first one.)
• Draw a Deer (8 steps)