MAKING YOUR WORK LOOK GREAT
Written by THRIVE Program Teacher, Tyson Schoeber • Last Updated: 02-07-2015
It might not seem fair but the fact is that neatly presented work tends to get better marks than same work done sloppily. So it's worth spending some time to make your work look as good as possible before handing it in.
IDEAS AND PROMPTS
- Did you fix every error that you could find? Do you need to do some more editing?
- Do you need to include a list of your sources of information (i.e. a Bibliography).
- Print on nice paper!
- If you're using a word processor, create a "header" that automatically puts your name, the date and a page number on each page. (You should do the same thing manually on handwritten work.)
- It might be best to make a good copy in your best handwriting or printing.
- Add pictures or clip art to illustrate your points. (Here are some good places to find free pictures and clip art.)